Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Weekly Edit | Life Update

My life seems to be a little crazy non-stop go go go at the moment what with working 5 days a week and trying to meet up with friends in between. I have found myself loosing track of not only what the day is and what I did yesterday but my blog and sleep pattern too. I've entered that tricky transition period between finishing A Levels and coming to a decision on what I actually want to do with my life and am finding myself even more confused than ever partly because I don't know whether I actually want to go to university or not. Sooooo what better than to take a "gap yah" (video) and do a ski season as a chalet host in Austria?! 5 months in the snow, skiing almost everyday and generally having an amazing time? I'm sold. 


(Credit
I can't actually believe that in just over a months time I'll be heading off to Austria and am not, if all goes smoothly, coming home for 5 months - 5 months! woah. Not too sure what to expect but I'm going to try (TRY) and get back into the swing of blogging when I'm there and think I'm even going to give 'vlogging' a go to show people what chalet hosting is really like and of course to keep a record of the crazy adventure! So watch this space....

Have any of you guys done a ski season before? Let me know!

Speak Soon,
Harriet xo



Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with all my post

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments and replying to them so feel free to leave a little note down below and I'll get back to you asap :) xo