Friday 4 April 2014

Liebster Award

I recently got nominated for a Liebster Award by Jenn from 'hello-dreamer' AND Rosemary from 'rosemaryofelephants' - Thank you guys!! I'm pretty new to this but after reading on other people's blogs, I found that the 'Liebster Award' is a recognition award from blogger to blogger, with less than 200 followers. It's such a lovely idea and I'm so grateful that these two people have nominated me and have taken the time to read and hopefully enjoy my blog!


There are just a few rules to follow along the way:
Link back to the person who nominated you Answer the questions given to you 11 facts about yourself | Pick 11 nominees and pose 11 questions for them to answer | Tell your nominees!
(Due to two people very kindly nominating me, I'm going to do half of Jenn's questions and half of Rosemary's to make 11 overall - rule breaker I know, but hey! Rules are there to be broken ;) I've also changed up some of the other catagories too - enjoy!)

Jenn's Questions:
1. What is your motto in life?
I don't really have a particular one but I love the quote 'Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain
2. What is your favourite movie?
I love The Hunger Games movies and of course... Harry Potter (HP nerd right here)
3. If money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
America for sure
4. What would you do if you won a billion dollars?
Donate a lot to Cancer Research (one of the most important charities in my opinion) and ones like the Dog Trust, give my parents quite a lot to say thank you for everything, treat my friends and family members and finally go on a really nice relaxing holiday
5. Why did you start blogging?
I always love reading other people's blog post like Sprinkle Of Glitter and Tanya Burr's posts and it really inspired me to try it too and talk about what I like and enjoy.
6. Do you have any pets? 
I have a a golden labrador retriever dog who I loveee

Rosmary's Questions:
1. Celebrity crush?
Hmmm... Jamie Dornan is gorgeous and I also find Joe Sugg (Thatcher Joe) really really attractive
2. Would you rather have: no makeup (ever) or no cake?
Even though I love it I would say cake because if I wasn't allowed makeup that would be catastrophic, with cake however I can have biscuits and other treats instead
3. Favourite animal?
I absolutely love dogs but sloths are pretty cool
5. Where do you see your blog in 5 years time?
Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time on it making it look better, have more feature posts/series, have a bigger audience and maybe have it along side a YouTube channel
5. 3 words to describe yourself? 
Enthusiastic, Caring, Excitable

Facts About Me:
1. I was on Raven (the CBBC kids, adventure television show) and won back in 2008 - mega star right here! I joke, I joke.
2. I would love to pursue a career in marketing or the media and possibly PR
3. I can't wait to have my own home and get into the swing of having a job and going to work
4. I'm quite a clean freak when it comes to other people being messy/dirty
5. I love fruit and veg and could happily go vegetarian
6. I absolutely love to bake and find new recipes to try out
7. I really really  miss all the memories I had with my friends at my old school
8. I would love to live and work in London when I'm older as it would be pretty cool
9. I play tennis at my local club
10. I'm good at wishing away days by counting down to events and often forget to enjoy the days as they are
11. I'm quite good as saving if there's something I really really want

Nominees:
Jessica (Jessica Gracie)
Elise ('the perks of being Elise')
Anna ('House of Bargain')
Allyce ('allycepope')

Questions: (your answers better be good aha)
1. What made you want to start a blog?
2. Favourite blogger?
3. Dream job?
4. Favourite makeup look?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
6. What's one thing you wish you were good at?
7. Best thing about starting your blog?
8. What's you best show-stopping recipe (if you have one)?
9. Favourite memory of all time?
10. What's you aim in life and why?
11. What would a night in with your best friends consist of?

Enjoy! Let me know when you guys have answered the questions and I'll take a look! Thanks again to Jenn and Rosemary for nominating me,

Love,
Harriet xo

2 comments :

  1. I can't believe you were on Raven! Claim to fame right there. So jeal. Congrats on being nominated twice. Hope you had fun with it!

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I'm a celeb... jokes! Thank you and I did - good questions :)

      Delete

I love reading all your comments and replying to them so feel free to leave a little note down below and I'll get back to you asap :) xo